Monday, June 06, 2005

Welcome to The Jewish Connection!

Welcome everyone, I'm not going to write a long intro, just a quick getting to know you.

This blog will focus on Jewish Spirituality & Identity, from everyone's personal and religious perspectives. We have many different voices in our Jewish Blog community. Each one of these stories will hopefully serve to help other people understand one anothers personal connection that they have with Judaism, and in particular their own connection to G-d.

In addition I'm sure with the abundance of talent we have already lined up, (see sidebar) these posts will all be amazing reads! If you are a J-Blogger, and are interested in writing about this topic, please feel free to e-mail me.

The first blogger to post is
Psycho Toddler, most of you I'm sure know him and he's an all star if you ask me. Enjoy his post, and our debut post below. I hope you enjoy this blog, and we'll share it with your friends.

Thanks for stopping by!